Sunday, June 10, 2012

A bit accomplished

I have officially submitted my application for the Hoffman Hospice volunteer program!
I have also worked a 30+ hour week,
Managed to keep my room (somewhat) clean
Oh, and booked my FIRST wedding! (photog)
It's one of my best friend's, and it's for free so I don't know if that really counts...
but I have to start somewhere!

My interview with Hoffman is tomorrow at 2.

I am also Job Replacement hunting.
My job is too easy for me and i've worked there for a grand total of 3 weeks.
Plus, i'm not really working TOWARD anything, like a promotion.

Today I went to 5th ward for church and sat with Alicia, Shem and Luke. Luke is 10 months now and when he saw me, he smiled and crawled straight into my arms. It was the cutest thing that has happened in my life in a really long time. I wish Ben and Rosa lived closer so I could be one of those "involved" aunts.

I just wanted to give a little update on my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment