Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Interactions with a former High School teacher

I was in Starbucks when I see a former English teacher of mine, and i'm pretty sure she thinks she's never seen me before in her life. Or in a past life. 

Conversation: 
Me: Hi! I'm one of your former students.
Mrs: Yes! I remember! What's your name?
Me: Mallory.
Mrs: Oh, right! Mallory! Mallory Richie right?
Me: No, Mallory Gardner..
Mrs: Oh, Mallory Gardner! Yeah, I remember. Wow it's been a wile. 8 years!
Me: Uhm, actually, like four. haha. (I awkwardly laughed, yes.)
Mrs. Oh, that's right 6. Wow.
Me: Oh. Um..
Mrs: So, you're like 20 now? How's that?
Me: Actually i'm turning 19 in May. Pretty excited though!
Mrs: Oh, Well it was nice seeing you.




I feel like that will be my interactions with high school teachers. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment