Monday, April 2, 2012

4 AM.

No matter which way you look at it, i'll be up at 4 am or earlier the rest of this week.

Tuesday- Up at 4 to get ready and take pictures of Beth. Then packing, getting last minute things for my trip, packing, job hunting and going to bed early so I can get up at 2:30 AM to get ready to catch my train before 4:30 am.  (maybe ill pull an all nighter and take Nyquil on the train?)
On and off trains and buses until 4:30 am Thursday. That's a 24 hour trip. Holy. Cow.  (Which I will then arrive at my destination!) Then Breakfast, probably... then a shower, then I start my day!! Then Friday, I probably will sleep in...for once..

Then Saturday, my dearest Emily is kidnapping me for Easter! Im so excited! Cause Easter brings back sad memories so my best friend distracting me will help.

This is the best friend that walked off stage in the middle of a performance, because she got a phone call from me. (I had just been dumped the day of mine and his anniversary ((through an e-mail)) and was quite a disaster)
She also makes fun of everything I say xD But we have grown up together. (Literally since we were 2)
Her family is my family, and Im really thrilled about seeing them. Its been a year. Way too long. (Can you tell I like parenthesis?)

Then I leave Monday night at 9:30 PM and get back to Bako Tuesday at 2:35 pm.
Sigh. That's crazy. I'm really looking forward to it though. I love traveling, especially by train, (they have an observation deck!)
So I mean, I cant say I didn't do anything this spring break.


No comments:

Post a Comment