Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bein a giiiirl.

Random, but I had a proud moment.
So, I get really into movies. And you can't laugh at that because Men do the same thing, only during sports games. (I mean, really. They REALLY can't hear you through the T.V. no matter how loud you shout...no judgement...)

So, in movies, everyone in the movie becomes my best friend. Or i'll relate to the character, or relate one of my friends to the character, or be like, "That's SO my situation."



So, I confess, I saw The Lucky One. And it had Zac Efron in it. Suprisingly, he kept his shirt on the majority of the time. Wasn't expecting that.
I only teared up ONCE! I didn't actually cry. That is a miracle. Considering I cried in Up, Finding Nemo, Tangled, The SIsterhood of the Traveling Pants, etc. Total cheese ball.

..Just a random fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment