Thursday, May 10, 2012

Summertime

Technically, I have two finals until summertime.
But I just looked my anthropology notes over once more, and felt glorious. Im sure Philosophy will be great too.
This summer, I want to get a lot accomplished.
Some of them productive, some of them not, but here they are:

1. Eat snow cones.
2. Make snow cones.
3. Record at least one song with Steven Whyte
4. Have a barbecue
5. Swim. A lot.
6. Have a picnic
7. Do something art related
8. Plan on starting my photography biz
9. Start taking piano lessons again
10. Get a "glow." I don't actually want to get a tan. I just want to be slightly less white so that I look like a normal human being.
11. Find a new job.
12. Go camping
13. Go to a concert.
14. Go fishing.
15. Do something volunteer related.
16. Plant some things.
17. Learn how to skateboard/longboard.
18. Finish Dr. Who and Lost. (lol lost)
19. Lay in a hammock.
20. Read good books.



So far, this is what i have. I am terribly excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment