Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy days

The days are getting really good for me. I'm still loving my classes, and i'm doing really well in them too.
I started my job. (Well, training) and I can tell that i'm going to absolutely love it. It's exactly what I want in a job. To help people,  to work with something similar in my future field, and to be paid a good amount!  And I don't have to wear some dumb uniform! And it comes with bonuses, like an insurance policy I can afford!
I start Monday officially. I meet my clients, get to know them, and go from there. I would love to give more detail, but I probably won't be posting a lot of stories from work, cause I'm kinda sworn to keep a level of privacy.
I'm still going to keep up my photography business on the side. Now, if only I had a Steinway and a Vespa, I could be perfectly happy on my own! 

But yeah. That about sums it up! i'm just trying to keep moving forward, and to not let the little things get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment